Back to business

Posted by DistantStarr | Posted in | Posted on 3:02 PM

So yeah guess what peeps.......I have a new computer!!!!!!!!!
You know what that means.....problems for everyone!!!!!!!!!!

This past weekend was the illest in a long time. I got to meet some wonderful new people. I got to build more with past friends. I also got to make some wonderful music and eat some good food too. NYC was the dopest trip I have taken in a while. I haven't pretty much spent any time in Manhattan since I was born there. Brooklyn looks nothing like it used too man...Where are the black folks lol....it was a dope trip...Biggups to Declord for the hospitality and fun times...Biggups to Mike Slott and Lady Diane for showing love as usual.....Peace to Jess for the meetup too. Have a safe flight....And shout to my little bro Knowledge too...P.S. 24 hour mexican restaurants in Brooklyn are frickin brilliant ....I heart NY again...Three

Oh Yeah ....I introduce to you AC/EC...you will find out later..Gone!!!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Back to business"