Been Busy Peeps!!!

Posted by DistantStarr | Posted in | Posted on 2:10 AM

First off I wanna say thanx to everyone who's been showing support for myself, my group (MAGr), the label we are on (All City Dublin) my people (Jay Scarlett, Kissey Asplund, Mike Slott, Hudson Mohawke, Clean Guns, 2ew Gunn Ciz, Knowledge, Reggie B, Yadibox Fam, DJ Junior, Miss Amina James) and my newest connects as well (Sepalot, RLP, Le N?ko, Snowman). I believe all the peeps I mentioned appreciate all the love and you better believe that we are working hard daily to bring some good music to all of you for real. I just wanted to take the time out of my day to let everyone know that :). Also

1. The Reebok Promo Compilation is dropping soon. I promise...

2. All City Dublin is in fact in Ireland

3. No I no longer really like baggy clothing lol

4. Yes all the people I have named in this post I am indeed working with they are not made up and you can peep them on myspace

5. Yes Al and myself got Chubb Rock and Dres of Blacksheeps number the other day lol

6. Yes Al cut his hair off and is bald at the moment

7. Dom Pinelli is my real manager (ask him)

8. No I have not gotten a haircut in a while due to the fact of me wanting to grow my locs back

And this has been a public service announcement from the good people of MAGr/Public Axis Music

Three

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Been Busy Peeps!!!"